The City of Stow has implemented extended hours for the brush drop off program due to the recent storms. Stow residents may bring their brush from cleaning up their yard to the brush drop-off site at 5070 Stow Road, Stow, week-days from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. until Friday, April 7. Weekends remain the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The following guidelines should be followed:
- Available for Stow residents only!
- Residential and commercial contractors are prohibited from using this site.
- Photo I.D. required for proof of residence
- Acceptable brush items – Trees, trunks, branches and shrubs
- Residents are responsible for unloading their own tree and shrub debris.
- Material over 8” in diameter must be separated and deposited in the designated areas.
- Mulch is available free of charge on a first come, first served basis and must be hand loaded.
- Unacceptable Items – Grass, leaves, trash, bags, wire, twine, railroad ties, pallets, lumber, construction debris, bricks, blocks, root balls, decayed firewood, annual and perennial flowers, and ornamental grasses
More information and updates on the brush drop off program can be found at www.stowohio.org/221/Brush-Drop-Off.