Cable TV

The Ohio Department of Commerce's Video Service Section regulates cable television providers that have obtained video service authorization from the Director of Commerce.

The four ways to contact the Video Service Section of the Department of Commerce with a complaint are:

  • Call 800-686-7826 between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday. The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) Call Center will answer your call and pass the information along to Department of Commerce representatives.
  • Fax your complaint to 614-644-1469
  • Email a written description of your complaint to the Video Service Authorization.
  • Mail your completed complaint form to:
    Ohio Department of Commerce
    Attn: Video Service Section
    77 South High Street, 23rd Floor
    Columbus, Ohio 43215

View the Video Service Complaint Form (PDF).

View the list of Cable TV resources.

As always if you are experiencing problems with the City of Stow Public Access channels on either Time Warner or AT&T please notify Stow City Hall at 330-689-2700 so we can correct the problem.