The City of Stow provides a convenient location for STOW residents to drop off their brush yard waste that is the result of yard work done in their own yards. Periodically, this material is ground up by the City and made available to residents as a mulch-type material. The material is also used on City grounds. This program reduces the amount of waste that goes to the landfill.
5070 Stow Road, across from Silver Springs Park
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
2nd & 4th Saturday of each month
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Available for STOW RESIDENTS ONLY!
Residential and commercial contractors are prohibited from using this site.
Photo I.D. required for proof of residence
- Acceptable brush items – Trees, trunks, branches and shrubs
- Residents are responsible for unloading their own tree and shrub debris.
- Material over 8” in diameter must be separated and deposited in the designated areas.
- Mulch is available free of charge on a first come, first served basis and must be hand loaded.
- Unacceptable Items – Grass, leaves, trash, bags, wire, twine, railroad ties, pallets, lumber, construction debris, bricks, blocks, root balls, decayed firewood, annual and perennial flowers, and ornamental grasses
Holiday Tree Recycling:
- Stow residents may drop off holiday trees at the designated Christmas Tree Drop Off area through the end of February each year.
- Please remove ALL ornaments and tinsel.
- No bagged trees.
Violations of the stated guidelines are subject to penalties as specified in the City of Stow Codified Ordinance Section 521.11, “Unlawful Deposit.”